QGIS private Cloud virtual server
With QGIS private cloud virtual server you have full control over your data and maps. This is as secure as it gets. QGIS private cloud virtual server runs on nearly every platform and installation is a piece of cake. A few mouse clicks and you have a full SDI to publish your maps and data on the Intranet or Internet.
With QGIS private cloud virtual server you get a full SDI "out of the box", integrated into your IT infrastructure. The GDI is composed of:
- PostgreSQL / PostGIS database
- QGIS server, the OGC compliant map and data server
- WebGIS client
- High quality map printing for any paper size up to 1200dpi
- Modern Mobile GIS client
- Web Map Services (WMS)
- Web Features Services (WFS), also transactional
- Web Coverage Services (WCS)
- Access control for your maps and data
The VDMK Image contains all components you need for running QGIS Cloud in your own infrastructure. You install a complete spatial data infrastructure based on QGIS Cloud in few minutes.
VMDK Server Image 30 days trial
For further information or to get an offer, please contact us: